Golomt Bank released the Bank of Mongolia regulation based unaudited 2nd quarter of 2023 financial report (year-to-date accumulated).
In 2nd quarter of 2023 YTD, compared to the same period of the previous year,:
- Total assets increased by 7.1% to MNT 9.2 trillion
- Total equity increased by 18.4% to MNT 846.3 billion
- Total loans increased by 16.1% to MNT 4.3 trillion. Non-performing loan ratio is 7.3%.
- Customer funds increased by 7.6% to reach MNT 6.0 trillion.
- Profit after tax increased by MNT 20.9 billion or 36.5% to MNT 78.2 billion.
Please refer to the following link for the financial report. HERE